Community Navigator Program is based in North Minneapolis, but serves youth throughout Hennepin County. This program provides individual case management for youth ages 13-24 on probation. The goal of the program is to come up with a case plan and achieve those goals within a 6 month time span. These goals typically involve relationship building, employment, housing, education, and independent living skills.
The program offers:
- One-on-one case management
- Academic credit recovery
- Court navigation assistance
- Recreational/social activities
- Assistance in resolving language and communication barriers
- Job readiness skills
- Resource referrals & Life skills groups
- School enrollment
Referrals for this program are received exclusively through Hennepin County Juvenile Probation.
For more information regarding the Community Navigator Program, please contact Anali Cortez, Program Manager:
612-388-0215 | email@example.com