Lindquist Apartments is a 24-unit site-based housing program located in North Minneapolis that provides housing for youth between the ages of 16 and 24 who are experiencing homelessness.
In addition to providing safe and stable housing, the Lindquist staff provides supportive services that include but are not limited to:
- Case management
- Life skills education
- Assistance with education and employment
- Connections to mental health and chemical dependency treatment
- Connections to health care services
- Leadership development opportunities
- Support groups focused around sobriety and LGBTQ
Lindquist Apartments provides housing and services for youth for as long as the youth need. The goal of the program is to provide young people with support during their transition out of homelessness into stable housing and a happy and healthy future. Lindquist is a partnership between RS Eden and The Link.